SEVEN is the most magical number
- 7 books
- 7 years at Hogwarts
- 7 Weasley children
- 7 generations before a Weasley girl was born
- 7 horcruxes
- 7 is Harrys Quidditch number
- 7th year is when James Potter and Lily Evans started dating
- 7 galleons to by a wand
- 7 obstacles to the philosophers stone
- 7 ghosts in Hogwarts (Including peeves)
- 7 people were attacked by the Basilisk in CoS
- 7 letters in Weasley
- 7 players on a Quidditch team
- 7 books are assigned to the kids from Gilderoy
- 7 muggles saw Ron fly the Ford Anglia
- 7 years before Harry helped Gryffindor beat Slytherin
- 7 secret passages are shown on the Maurderers Map
- 7 registered animagi
- “Turn to page 394” 3+9+4=16 1+6=7
- 7 magic quills
- 7 is the age by which most experts believe that magic will reveal itself in a wizard or witch
- 7 chambers protecting the Philosopher’s Stone.
- When Dumbledore first goes to Privet Drive, he puts out 7 lights with his deluminator
- 7 floors at Hogwarts
- 7 hundred fouls in Quidditch
- The wolfsbane potion must be drunk every 7 days before full moon.
- Hermione said the spell ‘Alohomora’ was in chapter 7 of The Standard Book of Spells
- 7 snakes on the door of the Chamber of Secrets.
- 7 locks on Professor Moody’s trunk
- 7 bottles in the last task in the Philosopher’s Stone chambers
- 7 keepers for every dragon for the first task of the Triwizard Tournament
- Mr. Weasley won 7 hundred galleons in the Daily Prophet drawing
- Harry caught 7 Golden Snitches during his time as Seeker on the Gryffindor Quidditch team
- Dumbledore shows Harry 7 memories about Voldemort’s past
- Harry Potter escaped death at the hands of Lord Voldemort 7 times before finishing him off
- Harry and Ron received 7 http://O.W.Ls for their Ordinary Wizarding Level examinations.
- Hermione Granger continued with 7 subjects during her sixth year.
- Sybill Trelawney says that 7 of Spades means an ill omen.
- On 7 August, the Harry Potter series won seven awards at the 2011 Teen Choice Awards for Deathly Hallows: Part 1 and Part 2.
- 7 IS MAGICAL♥
I’ve been saying this for ages. I don’t think she had many, if any, friends prior to going to Hogwarts, even though she probably really, really wanted some. Other kids her age probably viewed her as too much of a bookworm and didn’t befriend her. She was obviously a bit of a know-it-all as well, and that probably rubbed off the wrong way on kids her age.
I think her eagerness to make friends is a major reason why she was sorted into Gryffindor and not Ravenclaw; and Luna’s indifference to making friends is, I believe, the reason why she, on the other hand, was sorted into Ravenclaw and not Gryffindor.
What Jessie said. All of it.